The pursuit of a dream. Toronto to Fairbanks and back on a motorcycle. 18,150 km through six provinces and six states.
Welcome to Steel Horse Rover. You’ve landed at Communications Central for my 2015 motorcycle ride from Toronto to Alaska. This site provides background on the preparations and planning that led up to my June 1 launch; and includes a blog and photo gallery with updates posted from the road.
- THE CONTINUING SAGA is where you’ll find thoughts and updates as I prepared to hit the road, dispatches from the road during the trip, and afterthoughts about life on (and, in some cases, off) the road.
- PREP is all about the the what and how: What the plan was; what I packed; preparation for life on the road; etc.
- Under SIGHT/SOUND you’ll find photos, videos, sounds… anything I could think of to help me share my experiences with you.
- RIDER is some background on me in case you were wondering.
- On INSPIRATION, I’ve listed some of the influences that kept the dream alive over the years.
Thanks for joining me for this epic journey. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email at email@example.com.
Ride like ya stole it.